Unlike our competitors’ seminars, there is no need to spend thousands on tools and cameras in addition to the training
Heat Exchanger Training & Seminar Benefits
- The most effective way to find and identify defects in the heat exchanger
- Locate where defects most commonly occur
- Metal behavior tendencies and histories of heat exchanger failure
- The consistent defects in various heat exchangers over the past 50 years
- Defects that occur in the newer, high-efficiency furnaces
- After attending this seminar, service technicians will realize how many defective, unsafe furnaces they may have overlooked
We let you see for yourself
Over 50 actual field-tested heat exchangers are brought right to the class room for your personal inspection. See the stress points, fracture zones, and design considerations which you MUST know in order to properly inspect a furnace.
Become a heat exchanger troubleshooting pro
Every furnace installer and inspector can benefit from this seminar. The information presented represents over 50 years of combined expertise in the heating industry. Learn the secrets of the trade now so you can apply them throughout your career.
Questions and answers
How often do you get the opportunity to talk directly with an expert in your field? This is your chance! Our HVAC training courses will teach you more in one day than you could learn in 40 inspections. Save time and energy diagnosing deadly heat exchanger problems and know with confidence what actions to take.
Name brands and real-to-life examples
The heat exchangers reviewed come from actual inspections, just like the ones you perform as part of your daily routine. You will learn how to identify wear-patterns of various exchanger designs. By attending our heat exchanger training, you will be able to quickly see repeating trouble spots of various furnaces which can greatly decrease inspection time.